Battle of the zodiacs!

IMAGE / https://stock.adobe.com/search?k=zodiac+signs

All 12 of the zodiac signs.

In astrology, there are 12 signs and each sign represents the specific constellations of the zodiac that the sun passes through.

It is a belief that a person’s personality can be predicted using their zodiac sign.

I went around and asked students what their sign was and what their least favorite and their favorite sign was. The feedback I got was very interesting.

Freshman Lula white is a Cancer and her least favorite sign is a Leo. 

“I’m a cancer I hate Leos because my ex is a Leo and he’s loud and annoying,” stated White.

Sophomore Gabby Chapman is a Gemini and her favorite sign is any fire sign.

“I don’t really dislike any signs. Sometimes Libras get on my nerves, but I love any fire sign. I feel like the energy we have together is always just matched,” said Chapman

Junior Asher Blake is a Virgo and stated that they hate Taurus men and Capricorns with a passion but love Sagittarius women.

“Almost all of the Taurus men I have met have been stubborn, possessive, and just overall toxic and almost all of the Capricorns I’ve met are incredibly stubborn, brutal, and just emotionally cold but Sagittarius women, on the other hand, are literally angels,” said Blake.

Sophomore Celestina Ascencio is a Scorpio and she loves Virgo women, but hates Geminis.

“Any Virgo women that I’ve spoken to, I’ve always been kind of drawn to their personality and I think our senses of humor are similar, but I cannot get down with Geminis. I hate to say it, but they’re all so fake,” said Ascencio.

Junior Carranza is a Pisces and he really has it out for Sagittarius people.

“Any Sagittarius that I’ve met is always so quiet it takes so long to get to know them and by the time you get to know them it’s like I don’t even want to know you anymore. They are terrible at expressing how they feel and I think that ties in with them being quiet,” said Carranza.

Freshman Austin Potter is a Virgo, his least favorite signs are Pisces and Aquarius.

“I just can’t really vibe with either sign. Like when I try to be nice to them the vibe is always so awkward,” said Potter. 

Junior Jalen Green is a Taurus and he loves Aries, but absolutely despises Scorpios.

“Aries people are just so fun to be around, but Scorpios… I don’t even want to be around them for more than 10 minutes because they get on my nerves too much. They’re annoying and completely selfish,” said Green.

But the question still remains: “what is the best zodiac sign?” With all 12 zodiac signs it’s almost impossible to choose between them, but here at Kearsley High School you can start to get an understanding of how most students feel about certain signs.

image

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.