Bombe crowned queen

Queen Candidate Alyvia Bombe riding in the Homecoming Parade.

From student section leader to homecoming queen, senior Alyvia Bombe has gone to Kearsley Schools forever and is very active in the Kearsley community.

She has also taken on the role of class president for 3 years and has been on the student council for all 4 years of high school.

She participates in the Future Problem Solvers and has participated in basketball, volleyball, and track.

Bombe has already had so many great accomplishments in her high school career and on October 6th, her accomplishments grew even more when she won the title of homecoming queen.

Bombe is very proud of her achievement, she explains,

“I had such an amazing experience being on court and winning Queen with my whole family there to watch.  It is an experience I will never forget and I’m so proud of myself. I feel so honored to be the homecoming queen for the class of 2024 and I can’t wait to come back next year and crown the queen.”

Bombe is looked up to by many just because she works so hard daily keeping everything in order.

“I feel no one could’ve done it better than Alyvia and she is honestly so deserving. She does so much for everyone, and I’m just so proud of her,” said senior, Drake Hollins.

Bombe feels that winning wasn’t her goal. She continued, “I wasn’t sure if I was going to win or not, but at the end of the day that wasn’t what was important to me. I honestly signed up for fun and I was already really involved in the school, so I thought it would be cool to do my senior year.”

Many of Alyvia’s friends feel as though she is the perfect fit for homecoming queen.

Senior, Celestina Ascencio said “Alyvia has always liked to run things and she plays her role of authority really well. I couldn’t see anyone else in her place and I’m just so happy and proud of how far she has come.”

Congratulations to Alyvia Bombe for winning the class of 24′ homecoming queen.