Let’s get our Horror on!

Sophomore, London Struck-Curtis, is getting into the Halloween Spirit.

With fall right around the corner, many horror movies are coming back into play. So, what better way than to ask Kearsey High School students what their favorite Halloween films are for the upcoming spooky season?

Sophomore, London Struck-Curtis, loves to be left on the edge of her seat filled with anticipation of what comes next. She explains, “my favorite horror movie is The Conjuring because it leaves you on edge with suspense the whole time.”

Some movies are more popular than others, here at KHS, most students have the same favorite horror movie. For example, sophomore, Elizabeth Trobaugh also told reporters, “The Conjuring is my go to Horror movie.”

Not all people like horror movies though. Some just prefer normal Halloween films. A chunk of people might not care for the fast heartbeat and suspense that comes from horror films.

Sophomore, Vanessa Hood, prefers non-thriller Halloween movies. She says, “my favorite Halloween movie is The Corpse Bride because of the plot.”

The plot thickens when older movies come back into play. Sophomore, Layla Hunter-Suchodolski, prefers old-school horror films rather than new era movies.

“My favorite horror movie is Saw 3,” declared Hunter-Suchodolski.

Almost all people like Horror movies, but others prefer just typical seasonal Halloween movies. What is your favorite movie to start off this scary season?