Homecoming Spirit Days 2023

Senior%2C+Logan+Shimmons%2C+Senior+Elizabeth+Pichey%2C+Junior%2C+Camden+Mclnchak%2C+and+Junior%2C+Jazzlena+Swinger++
Senior, Logan Shimmons, Senior Elizabeth Pichey, Junior, Camden Mclnchak, and Junior, Jazzlena Swinger

This years homecoming theme was Under the Sea. The spirit days were…

• Monday- Fishermen versus Sea Creatures
  • Tuesday- Pool Party versus Beach
  • Wednesday- Miami Vice versus Yacht Club
  • Thursday- Pirates versus Mermaids
  • Friday- Blue and Gold

Many Kearsley High School students participated in spirit week this year. High schools all over the country take part in spirit days. This allows students to show their school spirit. Spirit week gets everyone hyped up for homecoming. Spirit week and homecoming are both very important to students.

Freshman, Jessie Baker, participated in one of the days. When Baker was asked what spirit day was his favorite he answered, “Fishermen Day.” Baker was questioned further about how he dressed up for fishermen’s day, “I wore a hat,” he said.

Sophomore, Lilly Goss, enjoys showing her school spirit. When questioned about what spirit day was her favorite, Goss replied, “Friday.” She was asked why that was her favorite day and she answered, “because I like showing my schools colors.”

Junior, Caleb O’Neal, participated in Blue and Gold Day. “I wore my blue and gold football jersey,” commented O’Neal.

Senior, Elizabeth Pichey, loves participating in school activities. Pichey was asked the same question as others about what spirit day was their favorite she then announced, “The fishermen one, that one was fun.”

Pichey mentioned, “I wore a shark costume,” when talking about Fishermen Day.

Overall the seniors had the most participants. Spirit days allow students to dress up in fun ways for their school. This is also a fun way to get students riled up for homecoming.