Prom Plans!

Prom+Plans%21

Prom is here! Many students at Kearsley High School are all ready and prepared for their fun prom plans. A couple students shared their plans to reporters:

“I’m bringing my boyfriend from out of state, He’s from Kentucky. We met up during spring break… Our plan for the day of prom is that he’s going to come over and hang out for a bit. After, I’ll get ready with my family, plus my boyfriend, obviously.  Then we are going to go to my grandparents for pictures and my grammy and papa really want to see me in my dress. After pictures, my boyfriend and I will go to prom and all that fun stuff. We plan on leaving early, neither of us want to be there the whole time, so we’re going to leave early and chill at his hotel or my house and do whatever,” senior Lydia McLain explained.

“I’m going with Saul Granados, Ava Bogss, Nolan (Ava’s boyfriend), Annika Young, and Skylar Tallman. My plans before are to take pictures at Applewood with family, and then the group picture with all the seniors on the track. After prom, my plans are to go home and watch movies in my pj’s with Saul,” senior Abbey Willingham responds.

Although seniors’ last prom is bittersweet, they look forward to a great night with many fun plans!