Peyton Pierce our Future Welder

Peyton+Pierce
Peyton Pierce

Senior, Peyton Peirce, has been attending Kearsley’s school district for 13 years. When asked about what he has decided to do for his future career, he replied, “my future career is going to be a welder because they pay good.” He has wanted to weld way before he started his high school career. “I have always wanted to weld ever since I was a kid,” he stated. 

Pierce has always taken an interest in welding as an art.

“I like to fuse metal together,” he commented. He is currently enrolled in the welding program at Genesee Career Institute.

When he is not in school or at Genesee Career Institute, he is using his free time working at his current job. “I work at the Burger King on Davison road. It is okay,” he states. He enjoys working at Burger King, but can’t wait to get “out there” and start welding.

Pierce comments, “I have a job lined up already for when I graduate.” He feels prepared for the job, but is still a little nervous. He continues, “it is going to be stressful and the gear can be a little expensive.” He also has a good work ethic that can come in handy in the future.

Peyton Pierce

Even though Pierce can’t wait for what his future brings, he still has some favorite memories from his past. “Going to Michigan Adventures because it was my first time experiencing roller coasters,” said Pierce. In the future he wants to go on many vacations and explore the world. Pierce states, “I want to visit Japan because of their Sakura trees.” 

He also enjoys cars and does not just want to go to Japan for the trees. He commented, ”I want to buy a Supra and Nissan Skyline while I am there.” Senior, Peyton Pierce, can’t wait for what his future brings.

Peyton Pierce at Homecoming 2023 with his girlfriend Autumn Shapardon.