Being involved makes school more enjoyable

IMAGE / Stephanie Lane
Senior Bailee Stevens thinks being involved makes school more fun

High school is a part of your life you’re never able to get back, so why make it miserable?

Students spend four years at KHS, and with every passing year they grow as individuals and mature into young adults.

Kearsley offers a number of different clubs and every year students are invited to join.

They are encouraged by teachers to take part in after-school activities to become more involved. Doing so could help them make new friends and possibly make a difference.

Taking part in these activities shape students into well-rounded individuals and helps them become more social to all different types of people.

Sometimes having an activity or a game after school helps students get through the day.

Senior Bailee Stevens thinks it’s important to be involved.

“Being involved makes school more fun, it gives you something to look forward to instead of just doing school work everyday.”

Some students find clubs and after school activities as a way to express themselves.

Even if students are only involved in one club or after-school activity, it still can make an impact on their lives.

Freshman Megan Herta believes being involved has shaped her into a different person.

“Being involved has made me into a more social person and has changed my life for the better.”

IMAGE / Stephanie Lane
Junior Chloe Clarambeau thinks being involved forces you to be more social

Although teachers always discuss how important it is for students to stay involved, it’s not always easy for all.

Many of those who have joined an after-school club have had a positive experience.

Junior Chloe Clarambeau thinks being involved benefits others.

“Being involved in extracurricular activities helps you meet a wider variety of people,” Clarambeau said. “You are able to make different friends, and it forces you to be more social.”