Brianna+Horne

Brianna Horne

Brianna Horne, Editor in Chief

IMAGE / Hick’s Studio of Davison

While I’ve had a love-hate relationship with high school, I struggle to say goodbye to this.

Saying goodbye to The Eclipse and all of the friends I’ve made writing for it after two long years is possibly one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to do.

I don’t want to do it.

I’ve grown, both in my writing and as a person, and I couldn’t have done it without the people around me.

I started out in my junior year as a rookie reporter, and I had no clue what I was doing. About halfway through the year, I got bumped up to an editor position and was glad to know I was doing well.

This year I became the editor in chief, and I never thought I would be.

But now it looks like it’s time for me to sign off.

To Mr. Puffer, thank you for helping me to better my writing, for forcing me to learn my style, and for being the best journalism teacher I ever could’ve asked for.

To the writers I’m leaving behind, keep up the good work. It’s been a pleasure working with you, and I wish you all the best.

To the seniors walking away with me, thank you all for sticking by me while I learned and grew with you.

We’ve finally done it.

The Eclipse • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

All The Eclipse Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *